Lansing Urgent Care offers employers the following services and benefits to meet their occupational health needs:
- Six (6) convenient locations for your employees (open 24/7 at our 505 N Clippert St. location)
- Occupational Health Board Certified staffed physician for case management
- Lansing Urgent Care Worker's Comp program is focused on achieving positive treatment outcomes, decreasing costs and reducing lost work time. We follow proactive return-to-work protocols, focusing on full duty or modified duty to reduce lost time.
- We have extensive experience with and understanding of OSHA Recordable vs. first aid incidents, and while quality patient treatment always comes first, we understand employer challenges and concerns and work to support them.
- We deliver detailed visit notes, physical results, and test results to the employer via fax or secure online portal.
To create an employer account, please click here to complete the new client info form.
Please click here to complete the Occupational Health Services request form to authorize services for your employee
Occupational Health Service Options:
- Injury Care/Work Comp
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- DOT Urine Drug Screens
- 5-Panel Rapid Drug Screens
- 10-Panel Rapid Drug Screens
- Urine Drug Screen Collection Only
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry)
- Tb Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
For more information about our Occupational Health Program Services, please fill out the contact form below.